Mother's Day is this Sunday, and it's all about celebrating with the number one woman in your life who has loved and supported you through it all! We're hoping that you're lucky enough to be spending it with your mom, whether it be a festive Sunday brunch or a beautiful springtime walk around the neighborhood. We've rounded up some of our favorite Mother's Day-inspired posts to get you smiling. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend filled with love and celebration!
- Loving Life in Vermont gives readers a glimpse into her world as a proud mother by sharing pictures and videos that will have you smiling.
- Just Five More Minutes shares photos from an amazing weekend getaway to the tulip fields in Washington, a place we wish we were spending this Mother's Day.
- Beauty and the Budget helps us figure out how to give Mom a special gift without having to break the bank.
- If You Have It. Flaunt It. Own It. relieves the memories of the past by sharing some vintage mother-daughter photographs to honor the women who raised us.
Friday is finally here, OnSugar readers, and I hope that your week went by in a flash. Summer is starting to wind down, and here at Sugar we can't help but start to think about all the things we love about Fall. The end of the month also means there are only a few days left to sign up for our August POPSUGAR Must Have. And as a special Friday treat, you can enter code 5FRIDAY to get $5 off your first delivery! Hurry, the code expires at midnight tonight. We hope you enjoy your OnSugar roundup and have a fun-filled weekend ahead.
- One of our favorite bloggers, House of Anaïs, has us marveling at chic country kitchens full of exposed wood beams and warm creamy colors.
- Life as a Twenty Something pulls together the best gold love jewelry that are trending right now. Whether you're more into necklaces or rings, there's a little something for everyone.
- For the at-home entertainer, At First Blush shares how to build the perfect cheese plate with photos of every single must-have item.
- Before Summer comes to a close, blogger Stephanie Meyer of Fresh Tart lets readers know of a local food event and shares a delicious recipe for grilled watermelon salad that has us ready to hit the farmers market.
Prabal Gurung for Target hits stores today! Pictured above is just one of the 92 pieces from the exclusive ready-to-wear collection. I woke up at the crack of dawn to get my shop on. I will blog about my purchases at a later date. I would describe the collection as dainty and romantic. The pieces are so versatile they can be worn on a first date, or an afternoon of shopping with the girls. You can see more of the collection here. What will you buy?